After quite a long time I finally updated this page and of course I not only want to change the design. Therefore I will also write some lines about some action which happen during this summer.
Unfortunately it was not so much as I hoped for.
During spring there was a lot of climbing action going on, and I will upload some picture later for noe just visit Dr. Raf's blog!
So what has this to do with walking on the edge? Well I chose this title since I want to tel you about 2 trips which were basically jsut that. First one was a 5 day trip to Berchtesgraden, including the tour over the Watzmann. And the second one was a planned in, over and out tour over th Jubiläumsgrad.
Some facts about the Watzmann-Tour:
- great tour in June with perfect weather!
- great group! Thanx to Tassilo and Basti!
- good 12h training tour included for the secound trip ;-) (Watzmann Hütte-Ingolstätter Haus)
- 3 more nice "active recovery" days, including Saalfelder Höhenweg and Schönfeldspitze
Some facts about the Jubiläumsgrad-Tour:
- advanced trip planing (Was it Monday or Tuesday, Sevi?)
- planned: cable car up to Zugspitze, than climb/walk Jubiläumsgrad, Alpspitz Ferrata down and cable car down from Osterfelderkopf, drive home got to Lara's farewell party!
- well, it turned out to be a very hard tip since we missed the cable car on the way down so that we had to walk back to the cars (total 13h)
- but still a great trip and with a nice crew!